The best home made salsa very easy and quick recipe.
THE BEST HOMEMADE SALSA:
- 1 (6 medium size fresh tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 whole jalapeños chili pepper chopped
- 1 (2 large garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ( 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
1purée ingredients : Put tomatoes , jalapeño , garlic , salt , cumin powder , olive oil ,in a pan and cook 15 minutes until dry and change color darker red. .
2put in to a blender. purée for 15 second until completely smooth and creamy .
3In a medium bowl,add salsa paste add chopped i medium onion ,fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tsp vinegar .
4Salsa ready to serve .
This salsa will keep for 2 week kept in a airtight container in the refrigerator .
you can also keep salsa for up to 3 month in a freezer.