Ground Beef 4 Pounds
Red Chili powder 1 Tsp
Crushed peppers 2 Tsp
Crushed Pomegranate 2 Tsp
Crushed Coriander 2 Tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 2 Tsp
Cumin Seed Powder 1 Tsp
Gram flour or corn flour 1/2 Cup
Salt to Test
Tomato Chopped 2
Big Size Onion Chopped 1
Green Chili 3 Chopped
Fresh Coriander Leave
Oil 3 Tsp
Oil for frying
Pashaware chapli Kabab usually made from Ground Beef.
- Prepared With raw , marinated mince and meat can be either chicken lamp and mutton.
- Add crushed coriander, crushed cumin, salt, chili powder , red chili flakes, juice or one lemon.
- To the mix add chopped green chili, chopped onion, tomato, ginger garlic, chopped coriander leaves.
- Add 1 egg. corn flour, and gram masala.2 Tsp oil.
- Mix the whole ingredients together and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes .
- make a kabab patties.
- Heat the pan and add oil wait until the head oil.
- Fry patties in low flame for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Sreve with chutney and naan.